Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Super Easy, So Simple Your Husband Could Do It White Bread Recipe

So, I made my first loaf of bread from scratch the other day. Crispy outside, nice and soft inside. I was pleasantly suprised! It even managed not to rise too much at our high elevation (Flagstaff is at 7000 feet).

So here's a PDF I made of the recipe. In order to keep the file small I wrapped the text around the images. I tried to  put arrows to show which picture was being indicated. I hope it's not too hard to read! It takes about 3 hours from start to finish, but only because you have to let the bread rise, then beat the crap out of it, then let it rise again before baking. It's worth it!

You can play around with other ingredients if you're feeling crazy: garlic powder, honey, nuts (fiber!), etcetera.

-j

Addendum: Okay, so I can't figure out how to attach files to posts. If you want the PDF of this recipe, put a comment below and I'll email the PDF to you. Or email jessie at dark star vintage dot com.

No comments:

Post a Comment