Monday, June 3, 2013

Mischief takes Polyvore!

Well, you can just call me Johnny-come-lately as usual, but I finally discovered what all the craziness is about over at Polyvore. It's been around for YEARS, no? Well, I just made myself an account and omigod! What fun! It's like paper dolls for adults! I've already made three or four sets. I wish I could design my OWN wardrobe like this. Now, where did I put that 3 million dollars...

So, my Polyvore page can be found here. If you want to be buds, just follow me and I'll do the same. So far my theme has been summer brights, but I veer off into office-wear too sometimes. :) Adult ADD and all that...

So here's what I've been up to! Just as I was looking for a new way to kill the summer afternoons. If you're on Polyvore, let's be pals.


-J

No comments:

Post a Comment